OAuth2 Library troubleshooting

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Fri Jul 20 13:11:17 EDT 2018

Hi Keith

It is not recommended to use localhost as a redirect. What I tend to do is set up a blank php or jsp on my website and use that as the redirectURL. This url is used to send the token to in a browser request. If the page fails or does not exist then that token is never received. The guide on Salesforce site (the one you linked to) says:
> Salesforce appends access token information to the redirect URL with the following values:
And will look like this:
1
https://www.mysite.com/user_callback.jsp#access_token=00Dx0000000BV7z%21AR8
2
AQBM8J_xr9kLqmZIRyQxZgLcM4HVi41aGtW0qW3JCzf5xdTGGGSoVim8FfJkZEqxbjaFbberKGk
3
8v8AnYrvChG4qJbQo8&refresh_token=5Aep8614iLM.Dq661ePDmPEgaAW9Oh_L3JKkDpB4xR
4
eb54_pZfVti1dPEk8aimw4Hr9ne7VXXVSIQ%3D%3D&expires_in=7200&state=mystate

I hope this helps

Sean Cole
Pi Digital