Datagrids and Nested Behaviors

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jul 19 10:38:39 EDT 2018

Hi Tom.

I usually find a way around things myself, but in this case, not. I have a main form, where all the datagrids behave the same way on doubleMouseUp, selectionChanged etc. I then have what I call subForms (substacks that detail a given table and it's dependent tables like devices and accessories for example) that behave in a different way, but all subForm datagrids have the same behavior, different from the main form.

I was hoping to be able to insert a special behavior between the datagrids and the default behaviors. I also tried what apparently used to work, copying the datagrid behavior to a button then setting the datagrid behavior to the new button. That also does not work.

Bob S