Datagrids and Nested Behaviors

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Wed Jul 18 20:10:57 EDT 2018

Hi Bob, If you really wanna make things interesting ..... try putting a
grid inside a grid..... lol..... it almost works.  Which means to me that
"self referencing" is imperfect in the grid library.  that might pertain to
the problems you experience ....and without the ability to debug the grid
library...its tough going.  But i think I have learned that sometimes when
i find i can't just get something right....i end up finding a way easier
way later..hope thats the case for you,

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 2:11 PM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <