How to create a QR Code Version 14 (73x73modules)

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Tue Jul 17 19:29:36 EDT 2018

Hi Matthias

This looks like a relatively easy patch to make. Probably adding min version and max version optional parameters which default to 1 and 40 then using those in the loop to find the min version at line 1525 of the script. Then you just use 14,14 for the parameters.

It would be great if you would open an enhancement report and if so inclined contribute the patch in case others hit the same requirement.

Cheers

Monte