Mobile Launch Camera

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Tue Jul 10 11:46:53 EDT 2018

Greeting!

Is it possible to launch the camera app on mobile?     I have a button in an app that when tapped, should launch the [native] camera app and select “Video”.  Another button should launch the camera app and select “Photo”.   Is that possible?  If so, how?   Perhaps some variation of the launch command?

I am aware of mobilePickPhoto and mobilePickMedia.  I don’t want to import content, I want to physically open the camera app on the user’s device.

Thank you in advance,
-Dan