Boiling over with excitement . . .

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 05:23:52 EDT 2018

Hello Richmond,

This fix can easily be applied to your local install of LC 8.x:

1. Navigate to LiveCode
8.x.y.app/Contents/Tools/Toolset/resources/supporting_files/property_definitions/
2. Find file "com.livecode.interface.classic.PolygonGraphic.tsv" and rename
it to "OLD_com.livecode.interface.classic.PolygonGraphic.tsv"
3. Download this patched file:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/montegoulding/livecode-ide/d30e00360273dd5d00030b61c9fd4841440d4fd3/Toolset/resources/supporting_files/property_definitions/com.livecode.interface.classic.PolygonGraphic.tsv
(Choose "File -> Save as" in your browser menu, and make sure you save it
as "com.livecode.interface.classic.PolygonGraphic.tsv")
4. Place the file you saved in step 3 at LiveCode
8.x.y.app/Contents/Tools/Toolset/resources/supporting_files/property_definitions/
5. Quit and reopen LC 8.x

Notes:

With this patch, the default points of the regular polygon are
"0,0\n100,100", which looks like a line graphic. You can change that in the
PI.
However, you can modify this file and add the default points of your
choice, for example if you want it to look as the one in your previous
post, in this file replace:

0,0\n100,100

with

100,100\n100,200\n200,200\n200,100

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Panos
—

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 9:44 AM, Richmond via use-livecode <