[ANN] Release 9.0.1 RC-1

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Tue Jul 10 00:21:29 CEST 2018


Thank you all LiveCode staffers - appreciate the many Android bug fixes 

Kind regards

Dave



-----
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham 
--
Sent from: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Revolution-User-f278306.html



More information about the use-livecode mailing list