Datagrids and Nested Behaviors

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Jul 9 14:11:46 EDT 2018

Hi all.

I'm finally taking the plunge with nested behaviors with datagrids. Essentially, I have a button named "modulegrids" whose behavior is set to stack "RevDataGridLibraryBehaviorsDataGridButtonBehavior" (the new default behavior of a datagrid). I then set the behavior of a datagrid to the long id of that button. The behaviors are triggering alright, but selectionChanged is not *actually" changing the selection, and calls to the library such as the dgHiliedIndex of the datagrid return empty.

So my question is, can behaviors be nested for datagrids?

Bob S