What are possible reasons for memory consumption ...

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Mon Jul 9 10:13:53 EDT 2018

Hi Douglas and Jaquie.... thank you for your input..I have double checked
my code and indeed my loop is safe from overlapping messages....I've been
working with schedulers for a while...  still not sure what could be
causing it..but it doesn't seem to get out of hand and clears itself out
periodically and returns to its base consumption (assuming no input).

thanks again

On Sun, Jul 8, 2018 at 3:05 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <