What are possible reasons for memory consumption ...

Douglas Ruisaard dougr at telus.net
Sun Jul 8 12:42:20 EDT 2018

To help determine if Brian's suggestion is occurring, you could put the following line in your "self perpetuating" code (assuming you're not running the code on a Mobile device which have no "messsage box") just before the "send... in x time ":

put the pendingmessages

If you see ANY output, then you've got multiple overlapping messages ... again, this assumes you only have ONE "loop" running.  Perhaps you can send the "offending" section of code for analysis?

Douglas Ruisaard
Trilogy Software
(250) 573-3935