Capture Keystrokes & MouseMovements without being in focus?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 02:23:22 EDT 2018

Cool, yep.  For that purpose it should work great.

Its interesting when using this method for a game.. One can be typing code
into the script editor, and the game does interesting things because its
still looping.  Not that I have ever inadvertently done such a thing...

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 10:53 PM Tom Glod via use-livecode <