iOS 12 compatibility

andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Tue Jul 3 16:34:22 EDT 2018

Had my first customer complaint about the app not working on their
device running the iOS 12 beta. Luckily I was able to point to a blog
post about how Fortnite also crashes under iOS 12 and explained how
their development budget is WAY larger to buy some time ;)

Has the mothership had a chance to investigate this and/or should I
submit a report to bugzilla?

--Andrew Bell