AES-256 Encryption Best Practices

prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Tue Jul 3 14:44:10 EDT 2018

I haven’t spent the time to get familiar with github, but after I modify the php to use a random iv for the return data, I’m happy with any way to disseminate it for others.

I’ll post a new link, when I’m done. Probably later today. I will also remove the link to my server. Then, I invite you to post it to github.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://earthlearningsolutions.org