Script Only Stack Behaviors and Nesting

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Jul 3 10:52:32 EDT 2018

Not if you had to reference them the way Jacque says you can reference a behavior's script locals ie. the sLocal of THIS ME. I have a lot of objects (my SearchBar is a good example) where I store information in scrip locals (the old dgData and hilited record of a datagrid before performing a hot search so I can revert if canceled for instance) and it would be convenient to be able to reference them from another object sometimes. Of course I can use properties.

Bob S