Mastering TS Net

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jul 1 14:00:44 EDT 2018

Does TSNet even work with local files? For local files use the read/write
commands or "get/put url".

With a commercial license you shouldn't need to deal with the lower level
functions for internet communication. The basic put, post, and get commands
should do it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On July 1, 2018 10:21:38 AM Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode