making DG2 usable

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Tue Jan 30 20:03:52 EST 2018

Hey Richard did you hear Kevin's interview with Mark during the global
conference? in it he mentioned the difficulties in documenting how the
accelerated rendering works .... so there will be a "debug" mode that helps
developers to visually see what is working with accelerated rendering and
what isn't.

Its not an answer, but its what I know so far.

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 11:07 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <