multiple cameraControls possible?

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Mon Jan 29 21:15:58 EST 2018

Hi Alan. Is this for iOS, Android or desktop? Based on the dev api for both
iOS and Roid it should be possible to access both cameras simultaneously.
It doesn't appear to be so simple with external cameras. Desktop is a
different story. Either way, cameraControl would need modifying to enable
it.

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*
www.pidigital.co.uk
+44(1634)402193
+44(7702)116447
'Don't try to think outside the box. Just remember the truth: There is no
box!'
'For then you realise it is not the box you are trying to look outside of,
but it is yourself!'

eMail Ts & Cs <http://pidigital.co.uk/emailTCs.rtf>   Pi Digital
Productions Ltd is a UK registered limited company, no. 5255609

On 30 January 2018 at 01:21, Alan via use-livecode <