Open stack "MyStack" Not working

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 16:57:58 EST 2018

What is the line before your "open stack" line?
Is there any chance that the stack "myStack" has accidently had it's
name changed: " myStack", "myStack ", " myStack " or "my Stack" - note
the spaces
What happens when you enter the command into the Message Box, does
that open the Stack? If not, can you use the command to open some
other Stack? If so, does "myStack" really still exist?

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 4:56 AM, Roger Guay via use-livecode