Dropbox help 3 (OAuth app authorization flow?)

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Mon Jan 29 12:25:11 EST 2018

Hi friends,

OK, now I'm able to uplod files to my dropbox, but if I want to publish the app,
I need to implement the "OAuth app authorization flow" of Dropbox into my app!?

The user will only be able to print to a PDF and then upload this PDF to his Dropbox,
so nothing fancy, just upload a file to his dropbox.

After reading teh Dropbox API docs, I have a basic understanding how this works,
but have no idea how to practically implement this into Livecode.

Any hints highly appreciated, thank you!

Best

Klaus
--
Klaus Major