regex deconstructor

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sun Jan 28 17:23:45 EST 2018

@Brian,
Which attempt are you talking about?  We have two:  The one I posted a
couple of days ago is the proposed new one from King Keith at the ST
newsgroup.  The other is the one I wrote back in March and is in the
livecode-sublimetext repo.

The one for Atom is also one that I wrote after I finished the one for ST.

Both the new and old ST ones have issues.

On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 6:49 PM, Brian Milby via use-livecode <