Good pinch-to-zoom in image object?

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sat Jan 27 19:17:12 EST 2018

That would be really cool (zoomable property)!  It could be wired to do
pan, zoom, and rotate (possibly as separate properties).

I put this on GitHub:
https://github.com/bwmilby/lc-misc/tree/master/PinchZoom

My first go was trying to use more arrays, but renaming the variable on the
fly got to be too much of a pain.  I may go back and make them more in line
with LC best practices (and really could use one large array).

I posted it as a script only stack, but I couldn't get it to work that
way.  I copied it into a button and set that as the behavior and it worked
fine.  I'm sure it is just a problem with the way I'm trying to do it.
It's mostly what Richard posted, but I changed it to a `touchStart` message
(and just wrapped the init code directly).  What was really cool though is
that I was zooming a compiled SVG drawing in an image.

On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 6:01 PM, Alex Tweedly via use-livecode <