get URL problem on on-rev account

jbv jbv at souslelogo.com
Thu Jan 25 15:02:32 EST 2018

Hi list,
I have a problem on my on-rev account for which I am awaiting an answer
from the support; but since I haven't got it yet, I am asking this list.
In an LC script I have 3 successive requests in the form :

	get URL "http://www.mydomain.fr/irev/myscript.lc?0_4"

	get URL ("http://www.mydomain.fr/irev/myscript.lc?0_1_" & it)

	get URL "http://www.mydomain.fr/irev/myscript.lc?0_0"

The domain is the same as the one running the main script containing these
requests. This script has been running perfectly for years. But suddenly,
a few days ago, the second and third requests started to returned empty.
The first one returns the expected result though. The rest of the script
doesn't crash, but the results are flawn because some data is obviously
missing. I checked the logs of the server, but the 2nd and 3rd requests
don't appear in the logs, as if they were never sent.
On the other hand, when I send each request from a browser, it works fine
and returns a consistent result.
I tried to replace the second request in the same script with :
	get URL "http://www.mydomain.fr"
and it works fine and returns the html code of the home page.

Last but not least, I have the same scripts running on the same server,
but in another account and with a different domain, and everything's ok.

Needless to say I'm puzzled... Whet could be the problem, and what should
I look at ?

Thanks in advance,
jbv