Navigator now supports converting controls to script-only stack behaviors

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 14:53:04 EST 2018

Any suggestions where to go to figure this out? At the most basic level,
all I need is:

1. A "current released version" of Navigator on GitHub.
2. A work-in-progress version on my computer, in my LiveCode installation.
3. The ability to merge my copy into the GitHub version.

And obviously, have multiple dev versions, release versions, etc., but for
now I just need dev and release, and even that seems beyond the ability of
any web page to explain simply. Nothing I've read seems to even come close
to explaining how to do that. Or am I just completely misunderstanding how
git works? Even basic tutorials seem to start with literally no description
of what the actual workflow of git is, and simply dive into various git
commands using undefined terminology. <grrr>

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 5:40 AM, Trevor DeVore via use-livecode <