LC Toolbar

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jan 24 15:09:44 EST 2018

I get the same thing, but it hasn't bothered me. If LC is frontmost and
you click on the desktop, the toolbar remains as you describe. But if
you click on the Finder icon in the dock, or use Cmd-tab to cycle to
another app, the toolbar is moved behind the frontmost app. Since I use
Cmd-tab a lot, I've hardly noticed.

Basically any command the brings an app completely to the front will
remove the toolbar from view. If you use OS X's ability to intersperse
app windows, then the toolbar remains since it's a window like any other.