Particular behavior

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 14:14:58 EST 2018

If I'm understanding correctly, then sure, given the caveat that only
buttons and script-only stacks (and maybe regular stacks?) can be
behaviors. So either:

Put the callback handler(s) that are currently in card “CardFoo" of stack
“StackFoo” into a button. Set the button as the behavior of the player.

or:

Create a script-only stack. Put the callback handler(s) that are currently
in card “CardFoo" of stack “StackFoo” into the script of that stack. Save
the stack someplace relevant to your project, for example, right next to
your project, or in a folder called something like "behaviors" that is
right next to your project. Then set the stack as the behavior for your
player, and remember to set the stackfiles property of the stack the player
is in to include a reference to the new script-only stack.

Work on a copy, or just be careful to document exactly what you do so you
can roll it back if needed.

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 1:25 PM, Peter Bogdanoff via use-livecode <