use SSL inside Mysql connection

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Wed Jan 24 10:50:24 EST 2018

Heribito,

Your revOpenDatabase call is incorrectly formed. The useSSL and autoReconnect parameters should be booleans, like this:

put revOpenDatabase(“mysql”, tServer, tDatabaseName, tUser, tPass,true,,,true) into tConnectionID

Note also that you have to put the values into the correct parameter sequence, leaving empty items for params you are not using.

Hope this helps,

Devin

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 9:01 PM, Heriberto Torrado via use-livecode <