Particular behavior

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Tue Jan 23 16:25:32 EST 2018

Hi,

With all the discussion of behaviors… I haven’t used behaviors yet, but am wondering if that will work in this scenario:

I have a stack “PlayerFoo” containing a player, the player has callbacks set.
When the player plays, I want the callbacks to be handled by a card script in another stack.

I could have a card script in the same card that has the player. This card script could have a handler doCallback containing the command:

	send “doCallback” to card “CardFoo" of stack “StackFoo” with tCallback

where the callback is then acted on.

Is there a way to apply behaviors to this scenario?

Peter Bogdanoff
ArtsInteractive