how to refer to a custom prop that is a multidimensional array

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 00:35:36 EST 2018

My stack has a custom prop "cKweto" which has various elements. For now,
elements (arrays?) are single. But next I want to add multidimensional
elements (arrays?). The proble is I do not how to refer to those
multidimendional elements, say within a button script.

For single elements, no problem. E.g., a value (360) is returned when my
script has:

put the cKweto["height_landscape_default"] of this stack

But when I try ...
put the cKweto["landscape","height"] of this stack
... or
put the cKweto["landscape"]["height"] of this stack
.. no values are retrieved, even though I can see them in the Property
Inspector.

What should I be doing?

Thank you.

--