Do script-only stacks support "chained" behaviors?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 01:22:51 EST 2018

Also, status update: grr. I'm finding that the answer dialog I'm using to
warn the user that the script conversion process is dangerous and to work
on a backup is causing my script to die, no warning, and no error message.
The exact same script *not* running in Navigator works fine. Answer dialogs
in other Navigator handlers also work fine. I have zero idea why this might
be. Other than this I'd be testing away and releasing :-(