Do script-only stacks support "chained" behaviors?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 01:19:54 EST 2018

It occurs to me that this isn't as much of a problem as I thought -- any
button being converted to a stack is highly unlikely to have an openstack
handler already in it, and therefore it would be safe to add one and
include setting the behavior of the script-only stack to the appropriate
stack up the chain. If there were already an openstack handler in the
chain, then the conversion process could stop at that point, or perhaps log
the error to the user. Unless I'm missing something?

On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 5:15 PM, Trevor DeVore via use-livecode <