Anyone else got two-monitor issues with LC9 on Mac?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Wed Jan 17 13:11:51 EST 2018

There are several reports, which Panos has now combined into one (18363). The idea of changing the arrangement of the two monitors in the System Prefs so that the tops are aligned is a pretty sad workaround, because of course the System Prefs settings are supposed to reflect the monitor positions in the real world, and there are many arrangements where the tops wouldn’t be aligned (typically a laptop on a desk with an external monitor on a stand, so naturally higher). If the settings don’t mimic the real world, it’s really hard to move the mouse around from screen to screen in a realistic way. So I really hope it gets fixed soon.

Graham