Roadmap: "Automated REST API wrapping"?

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 09:17:58 EST 2018

Ah - i've been working on that - so would be good to find out more. Will be
doing a hackathon at the end of the month to make it more robust. If there
is something planned that we can use instead of build from scratch that
would be good. Ours is a docker based open source implementation.

On 17 January 2018 at 12:10, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode <