Activation problem

panagiotis merakos panos.merakos at livecode.com
Wed Jan 17 04:58:28 EST 2018

Hi Lagi,

We are working on that. As a workaround, turn off Internet access, launch
LC, and then turn Internet access on again.

Best,
Panos
--

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 9:53 AM, Lagi Pittas via use-livecode <

Panagiotis Merakos <panos.merakos at livecode.com>
LiveCode Software Developer

Everyone Can Create Apps <https://livecode.com>