deploying to multiple mobile devices

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Jan 16 17:58:16 EST 2018

Copying the apk to the server and sending the email is a manual operation
but could be added to AirLaunch?

Just to add to what JLM said. I ran into this problem last night after a
call from some testers. Installing on the device can now be a little
trickier if the Chrome browser is installed. The Chrome download manager no
longer lets you install an apk. When my users(testers) clicked on the apk on
the Chrome Downloads page the users are now receiving this message "Cant
Open File". That is why some users may need to use a file explorer app("OS
built in" or "ES file explorer" or "Astro") in order to install the app.

At first I thought it was the apk copy to the server or the web server was
at fault until I found out it was Chrome's new security protocol.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net