Naive Question time again

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Mon Jan 15 15:43:21 EST 2018

I’m not sure that is an easy one to answer in a short email. In GitHub, the
IDE is a sub-project so most of the changes there are separated out. The
dictionary content is in the main repo though as are the extensions
(widgets/libraries). Some things require updates to both projects like the
SVG compiled drawing support. Some things are just fixed on one side.

I’ve not looked back to the beginning of 9 to see how much was split
between the 2 parts though.

Sounds like something interesting to look at though. I’ll see if I can put
anything meaningful together.
On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 1:04 PM Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <