AW: [Somewhat OT] Mac Code Signing - can anyone explain?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Jan 15 05:13:35 EST 2018

Sorry my reply was for your first post. For your second post, I am always unsure myself, cause this is a job you only do once a couple of years.
I *think*, you could delete all the messed up certificates and download the one you need once. But this is not a recepie!, just my unproven thoughts. Probably somebody else can confirm or warn of this procedure.
Tiemo