Anyone else got two-monitor issues with LC9 on Mac?

MWCM andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Sun Jan 14 15:38:20 EST 2018

I have an issue that isn’t exactly the same but may be related. Seldom do I work on two monitors, but my display configuration is constantly changing.  My primary development machine is a 15” Retina MacBook Pro. The main project I work on is a large stack (iPhone 7 native resolution) stack that I work with at a scaleFactor of 0.5 so it fits on my internal Retina display and doesn’t take too much screen real estate on the external.

When on-the-go, I use the Retina display in the “almost largest display” setting (not the far right biggest resolution option and not the middle recommended option).

When in the office I work docked (laptop closed) and connect the laptop to an external keyboard/mouse and external 4K display (via mini DisplayPort) and sometimes also a 1080i (via HDMI). When docked, I NEVER use the built-in display.

Every time I launch that stack, the top of the stack is off the top of my screen. Doesn’t matter what display setup I’m using, I always have to open the stack inspector and change the Y position of the stack so the whole thing appears on my screen.

--Andrew Bell
--Sent from my iPhone