Anyone else got two-monitor issues with LC9 on Mac?

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Jan 14 14:54:19 EST 2018

BR: I'm late to this party, but FWIW

Graham wrote: Does anyone else see this or know of any report?

BR: yes, all the time, no recipe but it's so bad I don't *ever* put any liveCode stack on my MacBook Pro monitor -- which is designated as the secondary monitor when hooked up to the 31" curved LG giant display. And screen sharing is a pain because you want to show the small screen, not the big one, but nothing works on the small one.

So often I will try to show some stack or the script editor on the MacBook Pro…(designated as secondary) but typically the main symptom is: it is non-responsive to mouse events…

Would love to find a solution.

@ Mark W.

My screen rects are:

0,0,3440,1440