Streaming video..

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 12:38:43 EST 2018

Ty!  (both marks!)  I have managed to get vlc working, though not in the
manner I had hoped..

http://192.168.254.3:5004/auto/v7.1?transcode=mobile -- this will tune to
channel 7.1.  (I'll be trying your method momentarily)

It also finally clicked in my noggin that plex will work with the
hdhomerun, and now has the ability to stream live.  Since I already have
freenas set up with plex, I'm using that as my dvr/streamer interface for
now.  I'll definitely be looking into a pi setup too. (I have an orange pi
laying around that i'm not doing anything with)

As for passing a url that will work with vlc to the player object instead,
no joy getting that to work so far.

On Sun, Jan 14, 2018 at 10:22 AM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode <