Android build executable on test device fails

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 20:04:52 EST 2018

And now a new problem. The SDK and JDK paths have disappeared.

Just now installed 8.0.2, pointed it to the SDK root path that worked with
8.1.8, but got the error "chosen folder not a valid Android SDK".

And, opening 8.1.8 to confirm the SDK rooth path, the SDK field there has
become blank and the JDK path has returned to "(none)".

Why?!?  Argh!!!

--
Nicolas Cueto

On 14 January 2018 at 09:43, MWCM via use-livecode <