Streaming video..

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 15:45:55 EST 2018

Quick question.. I'm attempting to write a program to work with my
hdhomerun (networked tv streamer) and think i'm on track.. However, i'm not
sure if its possible to tell the player to open a udp connection on port
5000 and wait for the stream to come in. (apparently, I need to have it
ready to receive before I send the command to the hdhr)  Will the player do
this?  If not I'll probably end up using vnc as my player, but it would
sure be nice to have an all LC solution.  (maybe I can use the browser
widget.. hmmm.  )