Anyone else got two-monitor issues with LC9 on Mac?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sat Jan 13 09:53:31 EST 2018

Hi Matthias

Your solution sounds interesting, but to me it’s just a workaround. I simply want more screen real estate for debugging - so as far as I can see, using different spaces would provide that. After reading what Martin Koob has to say, I’m pretty certain that there really is a bug. Even though it’s holding up some urgent work, I think I have to make a proper examination of this and report it (maybe as additional material on an existing bug report).

Graham