Using this list

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Thu Jan 11 11:52:25 EST 2018

Howdy!   Has anyone written an app to read, manage and reply to posts on this list?   Seems combersome (at least they way I’m doing it).   I get the list as an eMail in my inbox.  If I want to reply, you click “Reply”.  Then you have to change the name of the eMail, then copy and paste the text from the thread you want to reply to, then you have to spend some time reformatting the text.  There must be a better way.

What are you using to write, read, manage and reply to posts from the use-livecode list?

-Dan