Do widgets support introspection?

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Wed Jan 10 16:52:05 EST 2018

revIDEExtensions gives info on all the installed extensions, user or
otherwise (I guess it's the revIDE prefix that makes it sound like it
doesn't).

Yes, it is going to be documented some day! Hopefully when there are more
resources available to sort out documenting the IDE.

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 9:17 PM Mark Wieder via use-livecode <