Problem pasting from Livecode to Mac Mail

Richard Burkett richard.burkett at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 10 10:20:23 EST 2018

Thanks for the suggestion, Jacqueline, but it didn’t change anything. Anyone else have a script-based solution to make sure LiveCode pastes only plain text? ASCII, Native, MacRoman - none of those text encodings work.
Even putting only this line in my script results in the same thing:
set the clipboarddata to ( "blah" & lf & "blah" & lf & "blah" & cr & "blah" & cr & "blah" & return & "blah" )

What’s different about text set in the clipboard in LiveCode from other text copied from other Mac apps?

Richard Burkett
richard.burkett at sbcglobal.net