Externally reffed-off

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 07:47:25 EST 2018

you still need to set the itemdelimiter for it to work Richmond, otherwise
its not able to count items.

Also, I thought part of the issue was that you were referencing a folder
that is NOT in the application bundle using the copy files pane of the
standalone settings.  This is why using specialfolderpath("resources")
doesn't work.

Since you said you placed the app bundle next to the folder in question,
setting the itemdelimiter to "/" and then grabbing items 1 to -5 should
solve the problem.  (You had set the itemdel in your original example which
is why I didn't bother to include it (or the rest of the handler.)

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 5:25 AM, Klaus major-k via use-livecode <