use-livecode Digest, Vol 172, Issue 19

Peter Reid preid at reidit.co.uk
Wed Jan 10 06:44:38 EST 2018

Hi Richard

I found this problem was particularly annoying, especially when trying to extract info from vCards exported from Contacts on the Mac, so I developed a tiny app in LC called vCard Clipper.

I've put together a web page about this app together with download links to a Mac App and the source code.  Here's the link to this web page, help yourself:

https://www.reid-it.co.uk/downloads/downvcclip.htm <https://www.reid-it.co.uk/downloads/downvcclip.htm>

Peter
--
Peter Reid