Object layers

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Wed Jan 10 05:04:51 EST 2018

And again. I really could not count the number of times over the years that the good people of this list have dug me out of a LiveCode hole, usually (but not always) of my own making. I literally could not use LiveCode now without knowing the list is there as the first-aid line. One cannot always be asking the mother ship to resolve one’s confusions.

Graham