Object layers

Pyyhtiä Christer christer at mindcrea.com
Wed Jan 10 03:59:21 EST 2018

Just to respond.

Thank you for the advices - very helpful.  However, experiences with the early versions (say V5-V7) made me avoid the grouping functionality.  Maybe because I could not manage the concept too well.  So I have given it up and manage it (as do with scaling etc) with additional coding - with variable success, though.

There were two surprises in this discussion thread.  First, I did not get any response form the list on answers to my mail.  It would be helpful to get the response as an e-mai to the originator to speed up receiving the information.  How would it become possible?

Second, there is a lot of really *unnecessary* blaah-blaah yadda-yadda mails nothing to do with the subject as a part of the thread (and many other threads as well; if you want to make it efficient, also please leave the pages-long, repeatedly appearing "when someone created the world" kind of poems).  If you do not have anything meaningful to add into the use of LiveCode, please, please get off the list, go to your Facebook.  I'd ask the LiveCode folks to put some discipline into this.

thx
Christer Pyyhtiä
MindCrea Ltd
christer at mindcrea.com