Custom properties of IDE palettes?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 20:20:14 EST 2018

But they do. Specifically, stack "revPropertyInspector 1" is not a
script-only stack. It has many objects, and it does have custom properties.
For example, this locks the inspector to its current object:

set the cLocked of stack "revPropertyInspector 1" to true

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 6:07 PM, Ali Lloyd via use-livecode <